By Jeff Heaton
* offers an advent to J2EE utilizing the WebLogic platform, which claims the biggest industry share-about 40 percent-of the Java program server industry * gains the main entire insurance of the part varieties of WebLogic within the pleasant For Dummies type * Covers static assets, JSPs, taglibs and servlets, EJBs, and WebLogic's internet provider improvement and deployment services and instruments * Teaches readers the elemental management and tracking services outfitted into WebLogic, utilizing a conversational and example-driven strategy * makes use of real-world analogies all programmers will realize to introduce the foremost themes of J2EE * Examples will comprise not just coding, but in addition step by step deployment and troubleshooting assistance
Read or Download BEA WebLogic Server 8 for Dummies PDF
Similar client-server systems books
Supplying a whole assurance of all examination goals in a scientific strategy, so that you may be convinced that you are getting the guideline you want to take Microsoft's new MCTS examination (70-620), this e-book is jam-packed with useful information and hands-on workouts to enhance severe talents. specific WinSim Vista Simulator lets you practice many of the workouts in a simulated atmosphere, real-world situations positioned what you could have discovered within the context of exact activity roles, and difficult evaluate questions in each one bankruptcy organize you for examination day.
Here is the e-book you want to organize for examination 70-227, fitting, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft net protection and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, firm version: In-depth assurance of each examination objective--all the knowledge you want to be aware of useful info on fitting and administering ISA Server 1000s of difficult evaluation questions, within the e-book and at the CD modern examination instruction software program, together with a trying out engine and digital flashcards Authoritative insurance of all examination targets, together with: fitting ISA Server Configuring and troubleshooting ISA Server companies Configuring, dealing with, and troubleshooting rules and principles Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the buyer desktop tracking, handling, and examining ISA Server use notice: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't integrated as a part of book dossier.
Covers the serious info you must be aware of to attain better in your 70-642 examination!
- einführendes Lehrbuch; keine Vorkenntnisse erforderlich; viele Übungsaufgaben (Lösungen auf der beiliegenden CD); zum Selbststudium und für Vorlesungen an Fachhochschulen und Universitäten. - Einführung in die Windows-Programmierung mit dem C++Builder; bei allen Beispielen und Übungen werden Windows-Programme entwickelt.
- Java EE 6 with GlassFish 3 Application Server
- Exam Ref 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Software Estimation: Demystifying the Black Art
- Application Servers for E-Business
Additional resources for BEA WebLogic Server 8 for Dummies
25 26 Part I: Installing and Configuring WebLogic 5. Create the administrative user. To create the administrative user, type a user name and a password. Ideally, the password should be something that’s not found in the dictionary and should consist of both letters and numbers. Make sure that you remember the user name and password because you’ll need them to change configuration settings on your server. 6. Click Next. The screen shown in Figure 2-8 appears. 7. Review your settings, and then click Create.
The name of this script should reflect the server instance it was associated with. For this example, I assume that you named it myserver. 3. d/ directory. 4. Add a symbolic link to this script from the appropriate run levels. This will cause your script to be executed both when the machine is starting up and shutting down. d/, you must place a symbolic link using the ln -s command. You must start the name of your link with an S, which means startup. d/Smyserver 5. Create a kill script. d directories.
4. Choose Express as your configuration type. This is the most common option. ) Figure 2-7: BEA Configuration Wizard. 25 26 Part I: Installing and Configuring WebLogic 5. Create the administrative user. To create the administrative user, type a user name and a password. Ideally, the password should be something that’s not found in the dictionary and should consist of both letters and numbers. Make sure that you remember the user name and password because you’ll need them to change configuration settings on your server.