By Hisao P. Arai
Read Online or Download Biology of the Tapeworm Hymenolepis Diminuta PDF
Best botany books
Frogs that freeze good, worms that dry out, and micro organism that live on temperatures over 100°C are all organisms that experience an severe biology, which consists of many features in their body structure, ecology, and evolution. those organisms reside in possible most unlikely locations and show interesting habit.
A excessive measure of nuclear DNA (nDNA) methylation is a selected characteristic of plant genomes, they do include 5-methylcytosine (m5C) and N6-methyl adenine (m6A). greater than 30 in line with cent m5C is found in CNG sequences. particular alterations in DNA methylation accompany the total lifetime of a plant ranging from seed germination as much as the demise programmed or prompted through quite a few brokers and components of organic or abiotic nature.
Advances in Botanical examine publishes in-depth and updated reports on a variety of issues in plant sciences. at the moment in its 73rd quantity, the sequence beneficial properties a number of studies through well-known specialists on all facets of plant genetics, biochemistry, mobile biology, molecular biology, body structure and ecology.
- British Plant Communities: Volume 5, Maritime Communities and Vegetation of Open Habitats (British Plant Communities)
- Principles and Practices for the Safe Processing of Foods
- Origen: Scholarship in the Service of the Church
- Thoreau’s Country: Journey through a Transformed Landscape
- Plant-Pathogen Interactions (Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 11)
Extra info for Biology of the Tapeworm Hymenolepis Diminuta
San. Guatemala. 34, 167-176 (1964). Ahmed, E. and Roy, S. N . , H . diminuta in human intestine; possible association with hypovitaminosis A presenting ocular signs. Indian Pract. 2 3 , 225-226 (1970). Alicata, J. E. and Chang, E. The life-history of Hymenolepis e x i g u a , a cestode of poultry in Hawaii. J . Parasitol. 25, 121-127 (1 939). Amaral, A. D. F. and Pires, C, D. A. Human cases of H. dim i n u ta . Folia Clin. Biol. 18> 75-98 (1952). Amaral Costa, C. , H. diminuta in rats from Brazil.
Indian J. H e l mi n t ho l . 2, 23-34 (1950). Jones, M. F. and Alicata, J. , Development 40 142. 143. 144. 145. 146. 147. 148. 149. 150. 151. 152. 153. M. D. B. Burt and morphology of the cestode, Hymenolepis can tan ia na , in coleopteran and avian hosts, c7. Was h . 25, 237-247 (1935). , Sur le cycle evolutif de quelques Cestodes. Note p r e l im i na ir e . B u l l . S o c . Path. Exot. 9 , 578-583 (1916). , Cycle evolutif de quelques Cestodes. Recherches experimentales. Bull. Biol. France Belg.
60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 33 epidemiological significance. Indian J . Med. Res. 14, 973-994 (1927). Chandler, A. C. "Introduction to Human Para sitology". 4th ed. J. Wiley & Sons, Inc. 655 p. (1930) . Chiriac, E. , Contributions a la connaissance des helminths des petits mammiferes (Rongeurs, Insectivores) de la Roumanie. Acta Parasitol. Polon. 14, 61-72 (1966). C h o w d h u r y , A . B . and Ba n dy op a d h y a y , A . K . , Hymenolepiasis treated with Vistannyl. Bull. Calcutta School Trop. Med.