By Donald Stoker
Read or Download Britain, France and the Naval Arms Trade in the Baltic, 1919-1939: Grand Strategy and Failure (Cass Series--Naval Policy and History, 18) PDF
Best history_1 books
This paintings includes the revised types of chosen papers learn on the overseas convention at the historical Novel (Groningen, July 2000). The essays mix really appropriate use of literary thought with conventional scholarship, and examines the traditional novels and similar texts.
Histories of Australian Sociology brings jointly, in a single quantity, a accomplished choice of unique papers, formerly released magazine articles and ebook chapters, and unpublished essays that record the institution and upward push of the self-discipline of sociology in Australia and New Zealand. members make clear the most important issues, debates and controversies in Australian sociology.
- Anarchism: A Documentary History of Libertarian Ideas, Volume One: From Anarchy to Anarchism (300 CE to 1939)
- Teaching of History ; The Paedo-Centric Approach
- The Earth and Its Peoples: A Global History, Brief Edition, Volume I: To 1550
- The British Defense of Egypt: Conflict and Crisis in the Eastern Mediterranian (Cass Series--Military History and Policy,)
- Junkers 288
Extra resources for Britain, France and the Naval Arms Trade in the Baltic, 1919-1939: Grand Strategy and Failure (Cass Series--Naval Policy and History, 18)
4. Adolphe Laurens, Précis d’Histoire de la Guerre Navale 1914–1918 (Paris: Payot, 1929), pp. , 1990), p. 61, privately printed, copy in the Imperial War Museum (henceforth IWM). 5. Goodden, ‘Letters & Reports to DMI’, March 1925, Goodden Papers, IWM; foreign press extracts from May and July 1924 in Service Historique de Marine (henceforth SHM), 1BB7 129 Lettonie; Vennin, 13 Dec. 1923, and foreign press extracts from April, May, and August 1924 in SHM, 1BB7 128 Lettonie. 6. Bennett, Cowan’s War: The Story of British Naval Operations in the Baltic, 1918–1920 (London: Collins, 1984), pp.
15. , pp. 106–10. 16. Vedeler, The World in the Crucible, 1914–1919 (New York: Harper and Row, 1984), pp. 440–2. 17. , pp. 442–4. 18. , p. 444. 19. , pp. Chase, The Story of Lithuania (New York: Stratford House, 1946), pp. 265, 268. 20. Schmitt and Vedeler, World in the Crucible, pp. 446–7. 21. , pp. 447–8. 22. Kirby, Finland in the Twentieth Century (Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota, 1979), pp. 40–9. 23. Kirby, Finland, p. Newbolt, History of the Great War: Naval Operations, 5 vols (London: Longmans, Green, 1931), Vol.
29. Roman Debicki, Foreign Policy of Poland 1919–1939: From the Rebirth of the Polish Republic to World War II (New York: Praeger, 1962), p. ), The History of Poland Since 1863 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1980), pp. 125, 427–30; Schmitt and Vedeler, World in the Crucible, pp. 419–20. 30. Leslie, History of Poland, p. 133. 31. , pp. Bankwitz, Maxime Weygand and Civil Military Relations in Modern France (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1967), pp. 22–3. 32. Leslie, History of Poland, p.