By Michael Priestley, Mark Mason
Every one web page comprises an eye-catching graph, chart, or desk with inquiries to aid young children learn and interpret the knowledge. comprises bar and line graphs, circle graphs, schedules, pictographs, and plenty extra. an ideal strategy to construct on little ones pursuits and get ready them for standardized exams.
Read Online or Download Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books) PDF
Similar instruction methods books
“This stellar publication extends lecturers’ considering way past 'book areas' and into 'digital areas' by way of delivering theorized techniques to studying children’s literature throughout media, and cautious descriptions of potent studying actions which are wealthy intimately and sensible recommendation. This booklet (and its electronic areas) is an fundamental consultant to attractive with children’s literature and new electronic media.
The 16-page instructor source advisor (TRG) to be had on CD offer over a hundred actions and reproducible worksheets to help the books are expand scholars' examining talents, easily decide on and print the actions that you just desire. staggering Headlines sequence. This sequence of nonfiction readers will seize a scholars curiosity from the first actual web page!
This creation to meditation in schooling is written as a source for sophistication lecturers and educators as a realistic consultant. mom and dad also will locate it worthwhile, although its major concentration is in utilizing meditation in faculties. the aim of the ebook is to encourage and to supply concise, sensible and basic info, and methods that may be thought of and explored ahead of introducing basic or secondary scholars to meditative event.
- Imagine Math 3. Between culture and mathematics
- Real-World Problems for Secondary School Mathematics Students: Case Studies
- Reflections From The Field: How Coaching Made Us Better Teachers
- Experiencing School Mathematics: Teaching Styles, Sex, and Setting
- Western Civilization: Beyond Boundaries, Vol. 2: Since 1560
Extra info for Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books)
2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Adults About 25% More nightly snorers About 30% About 700 to 730 Graphs will vary. Example: Percentage of People Who Snore Occasional snorers 20% 16 Tables: Feeling Sheepish (p. 27) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 7 million) was less than half the human population (106 million). 8. 2 million 9. The sheep population has steadily decreased while the human population has steadily increased. 10. 5% 19 Pictograph: TV Nations (p. 32) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 1982–present About 12 12 to 15 percent 1837–1857, 1864–1962, 1962–1982 Less than 5% Graphs will vary.
How many frogs were there in July? 4. In which two months did the frog population stay almost the same? 5. Based on the information in this graph, estimate the frog population at Tino’s pond in October. 41 Charts, Tables & Graphs © Michael Priestley, Scholastic Teaching Resources Name Date 27 Line Graphs: Hello? Are You There? Does it sometimes seem that everywhere you look, people are talking on cell phones or instant messaging friends on the Internet? Well, they are— and in huge numbers! Look at the line graphs below to see just how many people are on the grid.
On average, about how much ice cream does a person in Australia eat per year? 2. Which country consumes more ice cream per person—Norway or Canada? 3. In which country do people eat an average of about 25 pints of ice cream per year? 4. When compared with ice-cream eaters in the United States, which countries consume less than half the amount of ice cream per person? 5. In which countries do people eat 35 or more pints of ice cream per person per year? 33 Charts, Tables & Graphs © Michael Priestley, Scholastic Teaching Resources Name Date 21 Pictograph: On Vacation—Wish You Were Here!